How to Use
- The latest versions of these browsers are recommended.
- Cookies are not used.
- No smartphone site version of "COVID-19 Vaccine Navi" is available. The screen size of the website is automatically optimized for your browser.
Main Page Layout
- 1. Header
- This section has common menu across all "COVID-19 Vaccine Navi".
This section also has buttons to select preferred languages and font sizes.The site is available in Japanese, Plain Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
- 2. Search Vaccination Sites
- You can look for available medical institutions and vaccination sites in your area, as well as check the latest vaccination information and appointment status.
- 3. The Vaccination
- This section provides information about vaccination rolled out in Japan.
- 4. How to get vaccinated
- This section provides the procedure to make a vaccination appointment and the flow of vaccination at the site. To receive a vaccination, a voucher sent from your local government is required.
- 5. News List
- This section provides the latest information about the COIVD-19. This section also includes buttons to navigate to the News List.
- 6. Footer
- This section is displayed in all Novel Coronavirus Vaccination Navi pages.
Search Vaccination Site
1 Select Prefecture
- 1. Select a prefecture where you want to look for medical institutions and vaccination sites. Clicking a link of the prefecture will display ② "Select City".
2 Select City
- 2. Next, select a municipality (city, ward, town, or village). Clicking a link of the municipality will display ③ "List of Vaccination Sites".
3 List of Vaccination Sites
You can use search criteria to filter the sites. You can select or enter:
- Show only sites that can be reserved
- Display only site open for general public
- Institution name, Address, Postal No
- Vaccine Manufacturer
- 4. A list of medical institutions and vaccine sites is displayed. Click the "+" button to display the details.
- 5. You may need to navigate between pages if the search result contains many entries.
Detailed Information (when you click the + button)
Basic information about the vaccination sites and medical institutions is provided.
Meaning of each symbol are indicated below:
- No reservation required
- Reservation available
- Slightly available
- Not ready for reservation
- Not available
A button to navigate to the online reservation page as well as phone number to make a reservation are available. By using them, you can make a reservation for your vaccination.
(They may not be displayed depending on the selected vaccination site or medical institution)